Re: [opensuse-translation] Updating translations of software.o.o for activedoc
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 09:51:10 +0100
Done for French.

Guillaume

Le 20/11/2013 08:05, Jan Papež (honyczek) a écrit :
Done for Czech.

2013/11/19 Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>:
I have uploaded a new version of software-opensuse-org.pot (and
corresponding po).

Only one minor change in fact. Starting with 13.1, the documentation
(including the startup guide) have been moved to activedoc.opensuse.org.
Currently software.opensuse.org still points to the old urls, which is
not a problem because we have some redirections for the startup guide
and the corresponding warnings in the front page of docs.o.o.

I didn't wanted to break the localized versions introducing the changes
today, but I have updated the translation svn and as soon as we have
enough translations, I will drop the old links in software.o.o. So I
will highly appreciate if you all spend a few minutes updating the
translations (just two really minor changes).

Thank you all.

--
Ancor González Sosa
openSUSE Team at SUSE Linux GmbH