Re: [opensuse-translation] Call for help to translate openSUSE 13.1 release announcement
Op donderdag 14 november 2013 12:12:03 schreef Max Lin:
Hello everybody,

openSUSE 13.1 is only 5 days to go, currently openSUSE Team prepared an
community release announcement, the final announcement is not public yet
in news.o.o, but as usual, the article is available in wiki side already
for translation. We're looking for your help to translate the
announcement wiki page before release day!

The article at https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement[1], of
course you need log-in as an *authed user* to see the content of
announcement against openSUSE 13.1. Go there, copy&paste the source to
your localization openSUSE wiki side, and then start translating, once
you finished it please add a link on [1] in order to link to your
localization openSUSE wiki-side.

How can I prevent the automatic checking of the page, so it does not show to
the not logged in user?

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf