RELEASE NOTES update (Re: [opensuse-translation] release-notes lacks build support for zh_TW)
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

And a note to all translators: I just -- once again -- updated the
release notes .pot file. It would be great if you could work on it
during the next hours. Tomorrow I'd like to package the release notes
and add all available translations.

To avoid misunderstandings, here is an exact date:

2013-11-14T14:00 CET

Then, a forthcoming update may happen during next week.

Exact date is unknown.

I also adjusted the subject of this mail...

I'm sorry for this short notice but the last 6 entries arrived just
yesterday. Cheers!

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany