Re: [opensuse-translation] license translations
On 06.11.2013 12:37, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Monday, 2013-11-04 at 16:45 +0100, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Spanish attached. Sorry for the delay, I was away when you posted, and
later I forgot and thought somebody else would have done it.

Found one error, corrected, and attached:

cer@Telcontar:~/Documents/babel/SuSE/Others> diff license.es.txt
license.es.txt~
84c84
< restringir la importación, el uso o la exportación de productos cifrados
---
restringir la importación, el uso o la exportación de productos
encriptados
cer@Telcontar:~/Documents/babel/SuSE/Others>

File a bug - this will have to be done after 13.1

Greetings, Stephan