[opensuse-translation] Reminder: Looking for your help translate the release announcement and social messages
Hi folks,

openSUSE 13.1 is coming soon[1]! This mail would like to remind openSUSE Team are preparing the release announcement and social media messages currently for openSUSE 13.1, as the past, we're looking for your help translate them before release date!

I'll ping you again once the articles are ready. Thanks for your contribution makes openSUSE grow up!

Your openSUSE Team

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Roadmap

P.S. Sorry for resent again if you see this twice! Because many mailing list had set a gate that only approve the mail put mail address in To. or CC. header.