Re: [opensuse-translation] Mechanism for calling for translations after updating software.opensuse.org
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 14:10:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Friday, 2013-09-20 at 11:27 +0200, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

Now that https://en.opensuse.org/Live_USB_stick is again in good shape (thanks Carlos), I would like to update the information in http://software.opensuse.org to make the USB instructions more prominent.

Welcome :-)

It is still possible that it has to be modified even more. Today I just changed a word (count=15 to count=100 for the dd on restore stick). People might comment and things changed accordingly.

Just wanted to check the correct, expected and canonical mechanism to "call for translations" after updating http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/50-pot/software-opensuse-org.pot (something I would probably do today).

As we are in the "hot" period of translations previous to 13.1, you don't need to do anything but make the .pot available in our svn, it will be noticed by the translators.

But the file is dated february, so we can't translate anything:

"POT-Creation-Date: 2013-02-19 12:49+0100\n"

Last times I have just sent a mail to this mailing list, but somebody told me that opening a bugzilla bug would be the right choice. In the latter case, who should assign the bug to.

I'm not sure, but anyway, that's after the release :-)

- -- Cheers,