[opensuse-translation] Mechanism for calling for translations after updating software.opensuse.org
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:27:29 +0200
Now that https://en.opensuse.org/Live_USB_stick is again in good shape (thanks Carlos), I would like to update the information in http://software.opensuse.org to make the USB instructions more prominent.

Just wanted to check the correct, expected and canonical mechanism to "call for translations" after updating http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/50-pot/software-opensuse-org.pot (something I would probably do today).

Last times I have just sent a mail to this mailing list, but somebody told me that opening a bugzilla bug would be the right choice. In the latter case, who should assign the bug to.

Thanks.

--
Ancor González Sosa
openSUSE Team at Suse Linux GmbH