[opensuse-translation] Apology and permission request - Hebrew translation
Hello, I apologize on the fact that no translation updates were pushed on he-IL.
I was frustrated on the amount of strings in each .po file. and busy because the beginning of June and the end of May are a time period where i have to put all openSUSE related activities - packaging, and all other activities. that time period is known here as "High School Proficiency Exams season"

my request is simple - I request permission to continue translating openSUSE to he-IL, and if using Mercurial is possible

Permission granted or denied?