Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.3 Release Notes Update
"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

This is what I wrote:

#. Put one translator per line, in the form of NAME <EMAIL>, YEAR1, YEAR2
#: RELEASE-NOTES-openSUSE.xml:0(None)
msgid "translator-credits"
msgstr ""
"Francisco Javier F. Serrador, 2006\n"
"Camaleón, 2007-2008\n"
"César, 2007\n"
"Lluis Martinez 2008\n"
"Jorge Mata, 2009"
"Sergio Gabriel Teves, 2007-2013\n"
"Carlos E. Robinson, 2013"

But this is what I see on the web and on the online update:

Version: 12.3.8 (2013-04-22)

Copyright © 2007-2008 Camaleón
Copyright © 2007 César
Copyright © 2007-2013 Sergio Gabriel Teves
Copyright © 2009 Jorge Mata
Copyright © 2013 Novell, Inc.

Why? :-?

In general, this is what xml2po is doing. At least, I'm not aware that
we configured something special.

In this case, something went wrong with the SVN update or checkout on my
side. In release-notes-opensuse-12.3.8.tar.bz2 I packaged an outdated
po file with PO-Revision-Date: 2013-03-16 10:18-0300 where these
translators are listed:

msgstr ""
"Francisco Javier F. Serrador\n"
"Camaleón, 2007-2008\n"
"César, 2007\n"
"Sergio Gabriel Teves, 2007-2013\n"
"Lluis Martinez 2008\n"
"Jorge Mata, 2009"

Thanks for the bug; I'll publish the next release notes update sometime
soon.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany