Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.3 Release Notes Update
"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Version: 12.3.7 (2013-03-19) - published version

The update will be in 12.3.8. Here is the SR:

Ok. Then the version string is wrong in the pot file. Does something
change it later?

Yes, this will get updated once I publish the release notes package. Of
course, this is confusing and I'm sorry about it, but thus far I did not
find an easy way to improve it.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany