Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:24:56 +0200 (CEST)
"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tried, but I'm not that good at social skills.

Hmm ... not sure about that :)
Some days, yes, most of them not, or in other words, does that mean
that we have all this discussion just because you had a bad day with
something like systemd, which is a real imposition for all of us
oldtimers that have to throw away hard work we did in the past and
start learning, almost, from scratch?

I'm sorry that I did not jump in earlier in attempt to cool down the
argument, but I'm not active translator informed how translation
works. Even now, I'm looking at servers and asking myself what is next
to do if I want to translate some application UI strings. There is few
places where to look, and nothing looks uniform and easy to explain.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_guide
is obviously outdated.

If you are in the mood to help, we can go trough process, documenting
it for new translators, so I can establish base for Croatian as well
another two very similar languages (Serbian and Bosnian) and at the
same time have at least one process documented in English, as a base
for improvements.

As all those languages had some translations, that I can't find anymore
I can run in the same situation as Russian teams, but I hope that we can
straighten this later.

--
Regards, Rajko.