Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
Carlos E. R. - 1:01 23.04.13 wrote:

On Monday, 2013-04-22 at 16:00 +0200, Michal Hrusecky wrote:

He has an official SUSE email address, so he is SUSE to me. As far as I'm
concerned, and no matter your denials, it is SUSE who is pushing this on
us; so it is SUSE game, not mine, nor the community any longer.

So you consider community member only unemployed people because otherwise
they
have some secret agenda on behalf of companies they are working for? Must be
hard, conspiracies everywhere :-D

Anyway, I think it was a cool idea, unfortunately I heard that Tomas is not
going to work on it anymore for whole openSUSE (just for WebYaST) as
instead of
constructive discussion all he got back was this nonsense. So I'll stop
wasting
time on it as well.

I expect more tact from people employed by SUSE, not impossitions.
What you people said proves that you don't know the translator community
here, and made no effort to improve that.

I still don't get why you expect different things from people who happen to
work for SUSE than from anybody else. I don't see anything tactless on
proposing to improve current status and willing to do all the heavy lifting.
Yelling don't change anything and I don't want to learn anything new and you
are evil corporate guy (because you happen to work for company that donates a
lot of resources to the project) on the other hand... I would expect more open
mind from community guy ;-) But we are getting really off-topic here...

And yes, I'll admit, we don't know undocumented closed work-flow of Spanish
translators community.

--
Michal Hrusecky <Michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>