Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 00:45:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Monday, 2013-04-15 at 14:00 +0200, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:

There will be usecase now because the webyast is in git and maintainers do not
want their translations in svn, thus I will fire up for those repos the weblate
and hopefully if you guys like it we get to propagate everything to it.

You can forget webyast.

The webyast people do not update the .pot files, so we no nolger translate it.

- -- Cheers,