Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:44:30 +0200
Dne St 10. dubna 2013 11:03:39, Karl Eichwalder napsal(a):
There are more than 100 accounts involved (these are mostly translators and
developers who would have to get used to the new location), written
documentation here and there, and quite some third party tools you are
not aware of.

Yup the users stuff is bit questionable. For the git access users will need to
have github account (which is requested anyway if you want to contribute to
opensuse tools) or just have login to our bugzilla/lizzard system so they can
get via OpenID to the weblate.

This also allows that anyone with suse account can sent strings to the weblate
and the teams would be just able to review them.

Work needed on the weblate side would then be just to click and set leads for
each language to let them select the current members.

The OpenID thingu is not done yet for weblate but Michal told me that it is
not complex to implement.

The migration of accounts would be entirely impossible because github manages
the access differently than our svn.

Tom