Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Managing SUSE translations in unified way
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:25:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Tuesday, 2013-04-09 at 18:24 +0200, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
Dne Út 9. dubna 2013 17:49:37, Carlos E. R. napsal(a):

It is too confussing to me. I do not understand a word of it. It may well
mean that I have to retire and stop my contributions as translator.

He just says that he is fine with the mess I am doing technically ;-) and as I
said multiple times it will be you guys who will be using the merging feature
if you decide to do so.

Also if after redesign of the layout there will be still some indepenedent
lang packages (like the yast-lang one) in obs he will be more than happy if
someone from community could take and manage it.

Whatever.

When you people finish changing things, tell us. I'll have a look, and if I can understand and work with it, as a translator, I will. If I don't like it, I will not.

I don't care how the trees are kept, what is done behind, as long as I can do my stuff and don't have to learn a whole loaf of new procedures. There is a limit to what I can learn - unless they pay me to learn.

- -- Cheers,