Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Managing SUSE translations in unified way
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 17:49:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Tuesday, 2013-04-09 at 08:29 +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Tomáš Chvátal <> writes:

Let me tell you a "shorty" bit about my hackweek project.

I'm not that sure whether this all is actually wanted or even needed.
And, more important, it looks confusing to me. But if the openSUSE
community wants to go that way, it is fine with me. I'd guess the
openSUSE community than would administer and manage this process (e.g.,
updating the translation packages, in case that that is still needed),
and I could retire from it (which is also perfectly ok for me).

It is too confussing to me. I do not understand a word of it. It may well mean that I have to retire and stop my contributions as translator.

- -- Cheers,