Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Managing SUSE translations in unified way
Karl Eichwalder wrote:
It is often more important rather difficult to identify obsolete stuff...

This script is capable to create list of all actually used po domains:
http://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/sbrabec/translation-update-upstream/SLE11-SP3/create-tlst-step1-list-all-po-projects.sh

Note that it is not capable to find domains in use that had no
translations in the time of release.

You need a complete RPM (binary) repository mirror in your local file
system.

Its primary target was identifying interested stuff in the
git.gnome.org, but it could be easily used for LCN purge.

I will re-run it and put outputs to generated-outputs directory.
It will be named create-tlst-temp-all-po-projects.lst

(If it is useful for other purposes, I can remove the "-temp-" in the
next version and stop deleting it after use.)

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer