Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:26:50 +0200
Dne Po 8. dubna 2013 15:22:28, Tomáš Chvátal napsal(a):

Items currently stored in svn [2]:
yast - obvious, in github
webyast - obvious, in github
lcn - merged repository for various tools zypper/bootloader/...
packages - repository for cd descs/etc...

Here for the lcn toolkit we need to figure out two more things.

For SLE we currently have non-upstreamed patches that should be provided
upstream. Stanislav will elaborate later on with showing one more script that
allows easy diff between current upstream and what we are providing.

The LCN team use some translation tool that works back with svn and we need to
figure out if it can be tweaked to support git. If not we need to provide
script that backports the translations back to the svn for the SLE branches
and update them accordingly back to weblate... This will be quite hard so I
hope their fancy tools support git. [[Btw anyone knows current contact for the
LCN team except filling up bugzilla?]]

Cheers

Tom