Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.3 branch
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:48:05 +0100
On 03/19/2013 02:52 PM, Guillaume Gardet wrote:

Le 19/03/2013 14:40, Andrea Turrini a écrit :
2013/3/19 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
I just created the 12,3 branch:

https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/branches/openSUSE-12_3-Branch/

I case we need updates for 12.3, I'll use this branch. If you chnage
somethins there, please keep track of it and report it. The actual
package update will only happen on request (bugzilla).
Just to know: are the translations for opensuse.org and
software.opensuse.org taken from the corresponding file in the branch
or in the trunk? And when/how are they refreshed after a translation
change?

opensuse.org is taken from trunk only. no idea for software.o.o

Both are taken from trunk.

I think there is no refresh unless people ask it or if an admin want to update pages.

That's how it works, mainly. So if you update the translations, sending a mail to opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx should be enough to reach somebody who can deploy the changes. In fact, I can do it and I'm subscribed to both opensuse-web and opensuse-translation. I'm planning to check for new translations for www.opensuse.org on Friday to deploy if needed, but in general you have to ask for the refresh.

Regards

--
Ancor González Sosa
openSUSE Team at Suse Linux GmbH