Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.3 branch
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:52:11 +0100

Le 19/03/2013 14:40, Andrea Turrini a écrit :
2013/3/19 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
I just created the 12,3 branch:

https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/branches/openSUSE-12_3-Branch/

I case we need updates for 12.3, I'll use this branch. If you chnage
somethins there, please keep track of it and report it. The actual
package update will only happen on request (bugzilla).
Just to know: are the translations for opensuse.org and
software.opensuse.org taken from the corresponding file in the branch
or in the trunk? And when/how are they refreshed after a translation
change?

opensuse.org is taken from trunk only. no idea for software.o.o

I think there is no refresh unless people ask it or if an admin want to update
pages.

Guillaume

Best,
Andrea