[opensuse-translation] Looking forward to help translating social media message
Hi folks,

In order to brings more promotion effects, as what we did in previous release,
openSUSE Team prepared a social media plan to promote openSUSE 12.3 release on
various social media, ie. Twitter, G+, Reddit, etc. We are looking forward any
of you can help translate the social media message to various language,
according to our experience, it's big help for openSUSE release promotion!

Please edit the wiki page[1] and add translated text on it, all details can
found at "General approach" section at the same page.

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan#12.3

P.S. OTOH there has been a tiny fixes/changes on
https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement and
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:12.3/Features :)

Thanks a lot,
Max