Re: [opensuse-translation] Esperanto translation
  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosalberto.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:52:38 -0200
Hello Michael,

About a year ago I started to guide a friend of mine that knows
esperanto language to start the esperanto localization for the
openSUSE.

Quite sure he did some work, as yast and probably others pieces, but
as I had not seen or talked with him form long time, maybe is a good
idea to you to talk with him, and see what he has done, if he has
stopped or finished.

His name is Diego Souza that I included in the cc field.