[opensuse-translation] RE:From VCOM factory-Would you like to be the 80th distributor?

Dear VCOM Partner:
Good day.How are you?How is business? Thanks for your 5minutes time to read
this email.The potential business chance coming with it.Would you like to
become the top brand in your computer accessories market and win a high
reputation with pretty profit?VCOM will support products with ALL KIND OF
COMPUTER CABLES,HEADPHONE,ANDROID TV PLAYER...etc. VCOM enterprise since 2010
start face to the world for deal our VCOM and AOPEN brand with great support
to our distributors.Till now we would like to congratulate that current we
finally have extend 79 distributors which dealing with our VCOM brand product
in the world as well.In such short time we got a such excellent effort cause
all of our VCOM group people have same aim as we are strive to let our brand
become more famous as world brand in the coming future. We are doing best
always.Welcome you join with us together to our big family. If you want to be a
distributor,VCOM brand.VCOM company always are most trustable for you.Free
marketing items support get ready for you with professional service as
below:1.)VCOM Catalog
2.)VCOM Booklet
3.)VCOM Big Plastic Bag
4.)VCOM Small Bag
5.)VCOM PostCard
6.)VCOM Pen
7.)VCOM Poster-advertisement.(Pls check the attachment.)
8.)VCOM Stand
9.)VCOM T-Shirt
10.)VCOM Flag
10.)VCOM Flag with Etagere 11.)VCOM Oversea exhibition
.......even more if you want~~! And it is so happy to inform that VCOM COMPANY
is going again to attend the CEBIT exhibition in Hannover, Germany 2013.Welcome
your visit to our booth in Hall 17 F42.We are waiting for you to show you
newest VCOM high end product. We are also going to RUSSIA
,TAIWAN,BRAZIL,TURKEY,SOUTH AFRICA...... these oversea exhibition in our 2013
year plan.We will inform you the booth number later.Hope also can see you there
too. Anything need my help pls dont hesitate to let me know.
I am waiting for your golden feedback.
Have a nice good day!~_~! Best regards
Yours sincerely Cherry Vcom Electronic Mfg.Ltd.VCOM INTERNATIONAL LTD
Address:
1/2F,Building D,Youke Business Center,Kexin Rd,
Tangxia,Tianhe District,Guangzhou City,Guangdong Province,China
TEL:+86-20-28265329 FAX:+86-20-22832562
Mobile:0086-13560398840
MSN:vpro88@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE:vpro88