Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.3 Translation Deadline?
Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

When will we stop accepting translation updates for 12.3?

I think now with the beta1 release we are in the string freeze period.
Developers are now only allowed to change strings if it is needed to fix
a "serious" bug. This is somwhow in coolo's schedule
(http://turing.suse.de/~coolo/opensuse_12.3/, linked from
en.opensuse.org)--of course, I'm not sure whether all developers are
properly aware of it.

I'll now stop overriding desktop files messages with upstream
translations and request yast strings for the last time.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany