Re: [opensuse-translation] Different number of strings for each language
2013/1/29 Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>:
Op dinsdag 29 januari 2013 14:56:37 schreef Guillaume Gardet:
Le 29/01/2013 14:52, Alexander Melentev a écrit :
Hi, Jan.
This is caused by translators (e.g. how much they care about staying
in sync with original pot). POT files are irregularly updated, so as
PO files - so sometimes they get out of sync and total number of
strings differ. You can see that six files in lcn for Czech language
are marked with yellow background, which means "Merge required" (Karl
updated slideshow.pot today, so it will be seven tomorrow). There are
fifteen languages on Vertaal system, which are merged automagically,
so others are meant to do it by hand.

Question to all: do you want all languages to be merged automagically?
Or prefer to do it manually? Share your opinion, please!

Auto merge for all languages should be fine. At least, from the french
translation team point of view, there is no reason to be out of sync with
POT files.

Guillaume

Same for the Dutch translation team, although I do have my own script for the
merge.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf

Hi,

Same for pt_BR (although we use Vertaal as well)

Regards,

Luiz