[opensuse-translation] Text for SUSEgreeter has been changed.
Dear listmates,

During the 12.3 Polish Hackaton last weekend, the team discussed together with
Jos Poortvliet the current status of the text that is placed within the KDE
greeter.

A new version of the text was created and is now uploaded to the lcn
repository on svn.opensuse.org, ready to be translated.

It would be great if we could have the text translated within the next weeks
so that we can release this together with 12.3

Thanks.

Regards

Raymond
member of the openSUSE KDE Community team.