Re: [opensuse-translation] Localization related bug in LiveCD
2013/1/15 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Am 14.01.2013 17:36, schrieb Martin Schlander:
Fredag den 11. januar 2013 16:30:32 skrev embar@xxxxxxxx:
Hi,

There is bug in openSUSE LiveCD installation process:
if you don't press F2 to select your language, and
then if you select your language in YaST Live Installation,
/var/lib/zypp/RequestedLocales will not be modifited according your
selection.

Sounds like something for bugzilla. Not this mailing list.

Well, if you read his mail, bugzilla is closed as WONTFIX - so I guess
it's only fair to ask other people working on translations if someone is
willing to hack ycp

Greetings, Stephan

Hi,

Maybe we should ask for help on lists that devels read (the ones which
can code) as we are on our own in this bug and I guess the majority of
us translators can't create a patch to fix this strange behaviour.

Regards,

Luiz