Re: [opensuse-translation] Desktop files updated
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:42:40 +0100

Le 15/01/2013 11:34, Karl Eichwalder a écrit :
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

Cannot remember how to deal with update-desktop-files-conflicts.fr.po

Could you help me, please?
That's a good question. I think these are the files, where we (coolo)
track if upstream translations and our translations differ.

As long as we (I) merge with upstream, their translations will winn.
That's why it is desirable that sync your translation (SVN) with
upstream in one or the other direction.

So, there is no file where openSUSE translation are except in this conflict
file. (when there are conflicts, of courses).
That's it ?

Should we update this file (or others) to match the translations and remove
conflicts?

In other words: To avoid work and frustration it is always highly
recommended that you check the conflicts file first and work with
upstream.

Sure! ;)

Guillaume

I hope this helps :)