Re: [opensuse-translation] Desktop files updated
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

Cannot remember how to deal with update-desktop-files-conflicts.fr.po

Could you help me, please?

That's a good question. I think these are the files, where we (coolo)
track if upstream translations and our translations differ.

As long as we (I) merge with upstream, their translations will winn.
That's why it is desirable that sync your translation (SVN) with
upstream in one or the other direction.

In other words: To avoid work and frustration it is always highly
recommended that you check the conflicts file first and work with
upstream.

I hope this helps :)