Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE11SP2 branch created
"Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I didn't see the Greek (-el) for lcn. Can you please check it out?

I think this means that we do not (officially) support Greek on SUSE
Linux Enterprise 11 SPx. There is no need that you (= community
translators) work on the SLE11* branches; those are maintained by the
Novell Globalization Department (the same as in the past).

I should have explained it more detailed in my previous mail...

Στις 29/11/2012 05:02 μμ, ο/η Karl Eichwalder έγραψε:
I just created the SLE11SP2 branch:

https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/branches/SLE11SP2

This means that
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/branches/SLE11 is now in use
for a future SLE 11 SP release. If not told or agreed, please do not
touch these branch directories.

Minton, can you please once again update the statistics page? I think
we no longer need SLE11-SP1 and SLE11-GA on the statistics page, but I'd
appreciate if you could add SLE11-SP2 instead and keep SLE11.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany