[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-conference] translating of party announcement
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:16:06 +0200
On Friday 12 October 2012 17:37:48 Max Lin wrote:
Hi All,

I already copy the article to
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_party_announcement , that
would
better for translation work, welcome feel free translate it if you would
like.

Ping on translation - if the page above can be translated I can reference it
on the news.o.o website and in other places... Ping me once it is done
please.

Cheers,
Max