Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.2 release notes translation update
Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Karl, recent update to 12.2 RN contains some "CHECKIT for 12.3" lines.
Aren't those supposed for trunk instead of 12_2-Branch?

Oops, thanks for the alert! My bad. In a minute, I'll submit the right
one--if you do not remove the message marked as "obsolete", my new merge
will revive your old translations. In case of trouble, I can lend you a
helping with the checking out the old revision.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany