Re: [opensuse-translation] Basque translation
ander.elor@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am Ander Elortondo, member of librezale translation team.
www.librezale.org is the meeting place of the group and here the list of
projects managed by the team: http://librezale.org/wiki/Proiektuak

The openSuse guide says that I need a account on https://svn.opensuse.org. I
have to ask the coordinator to have one but I do not know how to contact him.

Thanks for the offer! Please, create an _encrypted_ password with the
attached script and send it to Daniel (jdsn@xxxxxxx).

In the meantime, I'll initialize the directories with the eu translations.

My email is: ander.elor@xxxxxxxxx

Basque language code ISO 639-1: "eu"

Please ask any information that you may need to open the door to a new
language in opensuse

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany