[opensuse-translation] Basque translation
Hi:

I want start Basque translation of OpenSUSE because it is the only major
distribution that is not in Basque. The vast majority of environments are
already translated into Basque, Gnome, KDE, XFCE, LXDE and also the most
important applications: Libreoffice, Mozilla's Firefox and Thunderbird, Gimp,
Inkscape ...

I am Ander Elortondo, member of librezale translation team.
www.librezale.org is the meeting place of the group and here the list of
projects managed by the team: http://librezale.org/wiki/Proiektuak

The openSuse guide says that I need a account on https://svn.opensuse.org. I
have to ask the coordinator to have one but I do not know how to contact him.

My email is: ander.elor@xxxxxxxxx

Basque language code ISO 639-1: "eu"

Please ask any information that you may need to open the door to a new
language in opensuse

I'll be waiting for your approval.

regards

Ander Elortondo