[opensuse-translation] Outdated language Wikis
Hi,
I took the current release as a reason to check the state of our language wikis.
I found out that we have some wikis which are perfectly up-to-date, some
need some work, and some are completely outdated.

If you feel that you can help on one of the outdated wikis, please step up and
help fixing at least the frontpage and the Portal:12.2. The english wiki can be
taken
as a reference.

I will also contact the wiki admins of the outdated wikis individually and see
if they are still
interested in maintaining their language wiki, because in the end we should
drop the unmaintained
wikis.

Thanks for your help :-)

Here is a summary of the wikis:

== Perfect:
http://cs.opensuse.org
http://de.opensuse.org
http://it.opensuse.org
http://hu.opensuse.org
http://ru.opensuse.org
http://zh.opensuse.org
http://zh-tw.opensuse.org

== Partly:
http://fr.opensuse.org/Portal:12.2
mostly complete 12.2
http://el.opensuse.org
12.2 links to Factory page
http://es.opensuse.org
12.2 Portal partially broken
http://nl.opensuse.org
links to en portal from frontpage
http://pt.opensuse.org
no link to 12.2 at all
http://sv.opensuse.org
no link to 12.2 at all
http://tr.opensuse.org
no link to 12.2
http://ja.opensuse.org
12.2 not yet linked

== Outdated:
http://is.opensuse.org/
stuck on 11.2
http://fi.opensuse.org
nearly no content
http://vi.opensuse.org
stuck on 11.1, not much content

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
"Don't Panic", Douglas Adams (11.03.1952 - 11.05.2001)