[opensuse-translation] Help to translation of 12.2 release announcement and social media page
Hi All,

openSUSE team are looking for help to translate the wiki page of openSUSE 12.2
release announcement and social media page.

1) for the release announcement, we already finished it and create a link at
Portal:12.2 wiki page(at Spread block), the content please see
http://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement , we need somebody help to
translate this wiki page and put it on the wiki in different languages, ie.
it.opensuse.org, es.opensuse.org, de.opensuse.org, etc.

2) we are working on social media page at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan , the text of message
are not yet completely finished, but we will finish it soon, therefore, please
help us to translate it and direct input the results in the table at same
page.

Thanks for your contribution to keep openSUSE grow up!

Cheers,
Max

PS. Sorry for a very very long receiver list! I combined possibly active
translators and social media conttacts.