[opensuse-translation] Re: SUSEgreeter translation update
Jan "Papež (mailing lists)" <honyczek-mailing@xxxxxxxx> writes:

long time ago I updated Czech translation of SUSEgreeter, but in the
openSUSE 12.2 RC1 is still displayed an English text (openSUSE
project). Today I made a new revision of the file.

I write this mail to make sure myself, that translation will appear in RC2.
Will be updated? Who is a maintainer of SUSEgreeter?

Maintainers are listed in lcn/50-pot/MAINTAINERS:

SUSEgreeter : KDE Maintainers <kde-maintainers@xxxxxxx>

Bugzilla or mailing to the factory list could help. Or try to update
the package yourself.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany