[opensuse-translation] Traslation of "Upcoming features" and Screenshots pages.
Hi All,
i would like to bring your attention on the fact that we (translators)
need to have the "Upcoming features" [0] and "Screenshots" pages ready
for translation at least two or three weeks before the release. I
don't know who is responsible for that pages so i wrote here... If we
want to make a sort of marketing campaign we need obviously more time
to "spam" all over the blogosphere the new features and enhancements
of oS 12.2.

Thanks for attention,

Bye
hawake

[0] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Upcoming_features

P.S. My apologies for cross posting, i think that this question
regards both Wiki translation and Project mailing lists.

--
Linux user number 433087
Linux registered machine number 351448