Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation of http://www.opensuse.org/
  • From: Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 23:22:32 +0400
2012/7/8 Olav P. <olav.pet@xxxxxxxxx>:
Torsdag 7. juni 2012 11.53.08 skrev Guillaume Gardet:
Thanks. I added the scripts and the POT file to the git repo.

The POT file have been copied to i18n SVN repo. We must wait so that PO
files are generated for each lang. (I did it for french already and tested
PO import from svn to git and it is ok).

Guillaume

Any news about this?
There is stil no po file generated for my language (Norwegian nb).

Olav P.

Olav, it's a manual operation, available for everyone - don't wait for
a miracle to happen, each translation team can generate needed files
on its own.
--
Regards, Minton.