Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation of http://www.opensuse.org/
  • From: Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:07:59 +0400
2012/6/27 Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>:

Le 27/06/2012 11:38, Alexander Melentyev a écrit :

2012/6/7 Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>:

The POT file have been copied to i18n SVN repo. We must wait so that PO
files are generated for each lang. (I did it for french already and
tested
PO import from svn to git and it is ok).

Guillaume

What do you think about a little naming unification? I mean, we
already have opensuse-org-theme.pot and software-opensuse-org.pot.
Would you mind to correct your script a little, so it generates
opensuse-org.pot instead of current opensuse_org.pot? I ask you about
the script only, since renaming existing SVN files is absolutely not
an issue here.

Yes, I can do it. I let you to rename POT and PO files in SVN and I do it in
landing-page git repo.

Guillaume

All right, thank you very much! =)

--