Re: [opensuse-translation] lokalize doesn't see all files
On zondag 17 juni 2012 15:12:18 Carlos E. R. wrote:

So we need someone to package lokalize 1.4 for us... No, it is there, but
not in the stable repo.

lokalize 1.4 has issues with Translation Memory, so don't use it when you need
TM.

I tried to send this message to opensuse-translation, but it was
refused by an rule that did not apply; so something is wrong there.

Ah, I'm posting it back to the list. Your email looks a bit weird: it is
plain text, but displays with very small font. Maybe the problem is this:

Somehow HTML was activated, I finally found how to deactivate.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf