Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE 12.2 get's delayed, how does that influence our work?
Hi everybody,

as you might have already noted openSUSE 12.2 won't get released as planned,
but instead is being delayed to september 2012 [0]. As far as I've read the
software in the factory branch is so unstable right now that there wasn't even
a hard freeze. So I was wondering what that means for us translators?

According to the original roadmap from coolo translation should have finished
one week ago, but that was the time where we got new webyast strings instead.
Can I assume that the translation window is still open? (until when?)

[0] http://news.opensuse.org/2012/06/14/where-is-my-12-2-my-kingdom-for-
a-12-2/
--
Kind Regards,