Re: [opensuse-translation] Strings for webyast are obsolete - again

On 2012-06-11 10:53, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
"Carlos E. R." <> writes:

I just answered in Bugzilla:

If it is an 1:1 renaming, you can use (available in the SVN):

00-tools/lcn-remove-textdomain.sh OLD_TEXTDOMAIN NEW_TEXTDOMAIN

I don't know what is a textdomain :-?

(If you send me a list, I can do it.)

The list is the contents of the tar. I made a table, based on filenames
only, not content:

webyast-ntp.pot
webyast-terminal.pot

webyast-activedirectory-ui.pot -> webyast-activedirectory.pot
webyast-mail-ws.pot -> webyast-mail.pot
webyast-services-ui.pot -> webyast-services.pot
webyast-base-ui.pot -> webyast-base.pot
webyast-network-ui.pot -> webyast-network.pot
webyast-software-ui.pot -> webyast-software.pot
webyast-custom-services-ui.pot
webyast-reboot-ui.pot -> webyast-reboot.pot
webyast-software-ws.pot
webyast-example-ui.pot -> webyast-example.pot
webyast-registration-ui.pot -> webyast-registration.pot
webyast-status-ui.pot -> webyast-status.pot
webyast-firewall-ui.pot -> webyast-firewall.pot
webyast-registration-ws.pot
webyast-status-ws.pot
webyast-kerberos-ui.pot -> webyast-kerberos.pot
webyast-roles-ui.pot -> webyast-roles.pot
webyast-time-ui.pot -> webyast-time.pot
webyast-ldap-ui.pot -> webyast-ldap.pot
webyast-root-user-ui.pot -> webyast-root-user.pot
webyast-users-ui.pot -> webyast-users.pot
webyast-licenses-ui.pot -> webyast-licenses.pot
webyast-samba-server-ui.pot
webyast-mail-ui.pot
webyast-security-ui.pot

some files have no correspondence.

I now also saved all translations in 00-memory/memory.$l.po files.
This could be used to populate new files. This means, we can simply
remove the old .po files, then add the new ones, and merge them using
the memory files.

If you know how to do it, you'd better do it - I don't know how to do it,
my scripts are tailored for my language only and I don't use memory files.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)