Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation of http://www.opensuse.org/
My e-mail was rejected by the list because it is not allowed to post with
(HTML) attachments.
So, please find the files index.shtml and whats_hot.html for FR here :
http://guillaume.gardet.free.fr/openSUSE_org/landing-page_fr.zip

Guillaume

Le 06/06/2012 17:56, Guillaume Gardet a écrit :
Hi,

Le 30/05/2012 13:54, Thomas Schmidt a écrit :
On 30.05.2012 11:21, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
Hi,

Le 29/05/2012 14:24, Thomas Schmidt a écrit :
On 29.05.2012 14:15, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
Hi,

does anyone know how is translated http://www.opensuse.org/ ?
There are no PO file for it. I think it was in a raw text file or a spreadsheet
or something like that.
Translation of http://www.opensuse.org/fr/ (French) is not complete. Who should
I contact to get the strings translated?

Cheers,

Guillaume

Please do a pull request on github for this file:
https://github.com/openSUSE/landing-page/blob/master/fr/index.shtml
or send the translated version here.

Greetings

In fact, it is the whats_hot.html page which does not exist for french and thus
we use the english one. Could I translate it and use it as it is
done for "de" or "es" for example?

Sure, just add the frech version of whats_hot and include it in index.shtml.
Similar to how it's done for de.

Greetings

Please find in attachment updated index.shtml and whats_hot.html for fr.

Cheers,

Guillaume