[opensuse-translation] Corrupted pot messages in packages dir
  • From: Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 19:08:22 +0400
Hi.
It seems to me the machine running prepare_split.sh script has some
encoding issues. For instance, see base2.pot:
#. description(xorg-x11-driver-video-nouveau)
msgid ""
"The nouveau project aims to build high-quality, open source drivers for "
"nVidia cards. “Nouveau” [nuvo] is the French word for “new”."

Some characters are not even pastable in here, but there should be «»
signs instead of â. I've cited a single message with such problem, but
there's more of them…

--
Regards, Minton.