Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with vertaal?
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Guillaume Gardet
<guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I noticed a problem wth a commit using vertaal for french but other
languages could be affected, so be careful!
See the commit log:
http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/fr/po/zypper.fr.po?sortdir=down&r1=74058&r2=74499&sortby=rev
from line 5378 I have new msgid with translated msgstr but not in French but
in spanish (I think or maybe pt_br?)

That spanish strings are in the pot file. Although they are commented.
For some reason, maybe someone could explain me why, msgmerge is
adding the commented string in the pot file, as valid strings in the
po.

I couldn't find any option regarding this, the command is quite simple
"msgmerge %(new)s %(source)s --previous -N -o %(dest)s "

--
Kind Regards