[opensuse-translation] subversion
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:31:53 +0200 (CEST)

I'm getting errors when trying to download from the svn: some connection work, some do not, the connection times out. My current wildguess is that it might be trying IPv6.

I have been looking in subversion documentation to see if there is some setting to disable IPv6, but no luck.

Perhaps I overlooked something?

(I fired wireshark to try capture a failed attempt, but now the svn works reliably, no failures)

- -- Cheers / Saludos,