Re: [opensuse-translation] Portugal Portuguese Translation
Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

The former or actual coordinator is/was Carlos Gonçalves who I put in
CC (but believe he is also on this list.

Yes, his name rings a bell. But right now, nobody seems to work
actively on Portuguese (pt) translation. According to the SVN logs, we
had some translation updates via Vertaal two years ago (the comment was:
"Committed with Vertaal on behalf of gabriel").

Thus I'd say you can update the team page
( http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_team ) and start with
translating right away. Did you have an SVN account on the Berlios
server? If yes, you can probably use the same for svn.opensuse.org. If
not, please create an _encrypted_ password with the attached script and
send it to Daniel (jdsn@xxxxxxx).

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany