Re: [opensuse-translation] msgid typo in lcn/update-desktop-files-apps.xx.po
On 18.05.2012 22:37, Mariusz Fik wrote:
Dnia czwartek, 17 maja 2012 23:47:03 Michael Skiba pisze:
Am Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012, 17:47:34 schrieb Mariusz Fik:
Hi,

I just found some weird messageid in lcn/update-desktop-files-apps.xx.po.
Phrase #255 is "Comment=Configure your Guake sessions". I guess there
should be no "Comment=" in it.

Indeed, I thought so too. Did you open a bug report too? (just to make sure
it sticks)

Regards,
Michael

No, I haven't opened a bug yet. Should I preceed with this issue?

Well, at least write an email to the maintainers because this is the
original desktop file:

coolo@desdemona#guake-0.4.2>cat ./data/guake-prefs.desktop.in
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=Guake Preferences
Name[pt_BR]=Preferências do Guake
Comment=Comment=Configure your Guake sessions
Comment[pt_BR]=Configurações do terminal Guake

Use these emails:

bugowner of GNOME:Apps :
os-gnome-maintainers openSUSE GNOME <os.gnome.maintainers@xxxxxxxxx>

maintainer of GNOME:Apps :