Re: [opensuse-translation] Portugal Portuguese Translation
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 13:42:25 -0300
Hi,

The former or actual coordinator is/was Carlos Gonçalves who I put in
CC (but believe he is also on this list.

Regards,

Luiz

2012/5/18 Hugo Ricardo Gonçalves Martins <rikhard.martins@xxxxxxxxx>:
 Hello,
 My name is Ricardo Martins, some years ago I helped with the
Portuguese translation of OpenSuse. Nowadays I wanted to continue to
work on it, but the translation teams page doesn't show any
coordinator. Is there a way you could put me in contact with the
current coordinator, or if one is not available, can you make me
coordinator?
 Thanks